Friday, July 23, 2010

Supreme Court & Big Oil companies same thing? Exxon Valdez fines reduced=no death penalty for raping babies.?

Yeah, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that! How on earth were those two things under the same heading for the news??





I guess since they both were related to Supreme Court actions today. But it almost makes you wonder if it's like a news story they're trying downplay by burying it with other more boring (although important, and a completely different way) stories that won't make as interesting of a headline.





And I'm glad to say Obama is against it and I'm a Republican! I like Barack though and he seems like a sincere man. I don't agree with his politics since he's a Democrat, but he seems to be a good person. If I didn't already, this would make me like him! He is definitely against child rape. It has to be brave for him to hold this opinion considering he's deviating from much of his own liberal base (just like John McCain is brave for holding his own opnion and taking the lumps from many conservatives). See this news just from today about the Supreme Court and Barack Obama's reaction:





http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080626/ap_o鈥?/a>





I personally think the rape of children (the Supreme Court cases were talking about two real cases with children under the age of 10!) is an inexcusable, horrible, completely unacceptable act.Supreme Court %26amp; Big Oil companies same thing? Exxon Valdez fines reduced=no death penalty for raping babies.?
quite the attitude





I hear there are FREE one way tickets available to Dafur

No comments:

Post a Comment