Monday, July 26, 2010

WHere is Exxon, Shell, and Cheveron at in Iraq, I'm over here and I don't see any Oil being pumped out

I might be wrong, can someone show me on a map or something where this so called war on oil is at,





If bush wanted to justify the war in Iraq he would of planted a couple of nukes before the war started





If bush wanted to link 9/11 with Iraq he would of used iraqi terrorist not saudis





If bush stole 2 elections, lied and covered up his military service and planned 9/11





lol you guys are funny!!WHere is Exxon, Shell, and Cheveron at in Iraq, I'm over here and I don't see any Oil being pumped out
I know I have been there for 21 months and I at least expected the gas prices to go down because of the oil war we started. I am begining to think that maybe this war wasnt about oil :-)WHere is Exxon, Shell, and Cheveron at in Iraq, I'm over here and I don't see any Oil being pumped out
Oil %26amp; Iraq situation have nothing to do with each other.





The U.S. gets 40% of its oil right here at home.


Most of the rest comes from the top five:


Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia %26amp; Nigeria





Iraq is LOW on the list...





http://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/image鈥?/a>
85% of that oil is under contract to a French firm, Compagnie Petrol De Francais. Those contracts date way back to the period of the so-called UN ';embargo';. But, some people who are filled with a visceral hatred of George Walker Bush and his administration don't want to let facts get in the way of their hatred. They do the same when they ';warp'; the WMD issue, which we used to try and gain a UN Security Council Resolution for another Peace Enforcement Mission, with the Congressional Authorization to conduct offensive military operations against Iraq. They don't recognize that a lot of the reasons contained in that resolution were also in the Iraq Liberation Act passed in 1998, during the Clinton administration.


Good luck on your tour in the ';sand box';. I wish you a safe return to home and loved ones.
I was there for fifteen months, and I didn't see any either.
I think it should also be pointed out that the USA imports more oil from Canada and Mexico than any country in the Middle East.





The ';blood for oil'; battle cry is all about fooling weak minded and easily fooled Liberal lemmings.
Exactly. You couldn't have said it any better. Thank you for pimping this out.
It is kinda funny...





Im sure your question will bring out the liberal Bush Bashers in force.
Doesn't mean he isn't one of the worst presidents in the history of this great nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment